O1. Development of Vertical Learning Modules – VLM
O1.1 Research and Analysis of school needs
Objective: Improving the knowledge about school needs in terms of prevention of cyber-bullying phenomenon, with special attention to the main sub-areas such as xenophobia, racism, gender-based harassment and disability addressed to create an analytical framework.
- Definition of cyber-bullying phenomenon and its dimensions in school (taking into account each school level involved in the partnership) linked to xenophobia, racism, gender-based harassment and disability so to get a real framework/ basis on which to develop teaching and modules
- Research and analysis of school needs in terms of prevention of cyber-bullying phenomenon. The information will be gathered through interviews, literature reviews, data analysis, case studies etc.
O1.2 Development of Vertical Learning Modules – VLM
Objective: Developing vertical learning modules in order to guarantee social and emotional education of students as fundamental key for their personal development and, as consequence, an important success factor for school cyber-bullying prevention.
- Definition of n. 3/4 sub-areas related to cyber-bullying phenomenon (e.g. xenophobia, racism, gender-based harassment and disability) on which each school institution will work.
- Creation of artistic material using different verbal and non-verbal art forms (e.g.: music, theatre, audio-visual, etc.) made by students of the institutions involved (max 25 students per school).
- Presentation of cyber-bullying in the form of artistic performances in each partner country involved by experts (Italy, Poland, Romania and Spain)
- Creation of artistic material using 3/4 forms of non-verbal language by students in each partner country (Italy, Poland, Romania and Spain)
O1.3 Testing of the Vertical Learning Modules – VLM
Objective: Experimenting vertical learning modules in order to implement them in the school curriculum.
- Testing of learning modules at each school in each country partner institution involved also using the Interactive Platform
- Follow-up of their results