The kick off meeting was successfully held on 18-19 October 2017. The partners have discussed the project proposal, objectives and activities foreseen.
This first meeting was focused on:
– task and responsibilities related to each activity;
– agreements and arrangements with partners;
– establishment of a working group in charge of ensure relationship with foreign partners, managing of the administrative aspects, connecting with other local schools, art direction, head of communication, etc.;
– preparation of materials to present the APPs project to students and families in each schools;
– definition of Quality plan;
– definition of Dissemination plan;
– introduction of research and analysis of school needs as forthcoming activity;
– introduction of Teacher Training and mobility of the students involved in the project.
The participants had the opportunity to visit local schools and get feedback from students of different school levels.